Background

Friday, February 22, 2013

Whirlwind

Babies, boudoir, editing, baby shower-planning, video-making, website-updating, birthdays, sushi, more editing, bachelorette party-planning, updating, blogging, e-mailing, organizing, reworking, rewording, rebranding....and more editing...
So goes my life these days...caught up in the whirlwind of it all, but remembering to stop and breathe, be thankful, snap a shot of my baby, and kiss my husband once in awhile. 
All of these things to come on my blog soon.  Thanks for your patience. 
Here's a sleepy shot of my munchkin today to tide you over.

My oh my did he look too much like a little boy instead of a baby in that one...let's try a different angle to capture his baby face.
 


There. ^ That's better. :)
Happy Friday, beautiful people.

No comments:

Post a Comment