Background

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Getting a new face.

I'm getting a face lift!
Don't worry, don't worry...no scalpels are going to touch my face.  It's actually my blog and my website that are getting a face lift.  I am soooooo excited for it!

The fabulous Heather Beckman and I have been collaborating on a new website that is going to feature my new work.  Let's be real here, my work is getting better all the time.  Now I'm not saying that I am Marcus Bell, Sue Bryce, or Jasmine Star, but I am learning that I can't compare myself to any of those fabulous photographers.  I can only compare myself to who I was in the beginning and see where I've come.  I am so excited for the changes that I've made and I'm even more excited to see where I go and how I improve from here!  Thank you for being part of that journey with me.

Now enough about me, let's talk about this Heather girl...holy buckets does she have talent.  When we were setting up my website the first time, she was trying to explain to me how to simply upload pictures to it.  Wowza is there a process.  But she does it like it's no big deal.  She creates these masterpieces in such a short amount of time, and she is so patient with me.  Even when I have a crazy idea for something that I want to include, she says..."let me look into it..." never turning me down.  Haha.  I am tech savvy when it comes to my camera, but when it comes to this website stuff, I may as well be walkin' with a cane, ya'll.  To put it simply, if you need/want/are thinking about a website, Heather Beckman is ya girl.  She is simply marvelous and is so sweet to work with. 

Please check Heather out, ladies and gents...you are going to be so glad you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment