Background

Friday, February 8, 2013

His Watermark


Hi, Jesus.
Thanks for listening to me every second of the day and showing me when to be quiet and just listen.  Thank you for my blessings and teaching me to follow my dreams. Please help me to not be so focused on my big dreams that I forget to see the little miracles that You've placed in my life every day. 
Sometimes I live so much through my lens that I forget to just be mommy, just be my husband's wife, just be a friend.  Help me to embrace the moments in life as they happen and cherish them as memories.
I get so scared to lose the memory that sometimes, camera in hand, I miss the emotion of the moment; please ease my fears of losing those memories.
Please keep me humble while instilling confidence; allow me to succeed but always in Your name; keep Your watermark on my life.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, you are so talented!! I pray that as you seek Him you keep on even if you don't feel blessed, because that is what it is about ~faith~ Faith in the One Who makes it all work together for our good, even when it does not feel like a blessing.

    Hugs to you my blessed daughter!!

    ReplyDelete