Background

Monday, February 11, 2013

Balancing passion with patience

I'm crouched in position, mark spotted, ready to take my shot. As Mel Gibson said in the movie, Brave heart, steady... steady...and click, I have it. With a smile and a nod I let my couple know I got the shot I wanted. 
Not only do his wise words come to my head when I'm doing a photoshoot, but really when I'm thinking about every area of my business.  I started this journey 8 months ago.
Some days I'm beaming with pride thinking of how far I've come; some days I'm humbled with the thought of how little I truly know.
It's a constant battle for me to not let this passion I have take over my whole life-all of my thoughts and all of my energy. I have to remind myself to find beauty in the ride-in the journey itself.
So here I sit, balancing passion with patience. Steady...steady.

No comments:

Post a Comment