Background

Saturday, February 23, 2013

The future Mr. and Mrs. Schellen

As she was teeing up, Erinn had her sights set on what she wanted out of this round of golf, and it wasn't a par, not a birdie, not even a hole-in-one; it was a cute red-head with a sweet dimply smile.  Erinn and Reed met through mutual friends while golfing, which probably was no surprise to Reed's family and friends, since the course was where he spent the majority of his time. 
Erinn and Reed hit it off right away- she liked his sweet, laid back personality, and he liked that she was silly, cute, and maybe even a little weird.



 
"Reed is the sweetest guy I've ever met.  I'm pretty lucky to have him." -Erinn















Erinn and Reed, I am so excited for your wedding.  I have been saving this post for today because in exactly one month, you will be saying, "I do," and I will be there preserving your beautiful memories for you.  Thank you for the opportunity to be such an important person in your lives.  You are both so sweet, and your love for one another is so effortless, obvious, and true.  You deserve true happiness, and you've found it in one another.  Congratulations from the bottom of my heart. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment