Background

Monday, April 22, 2013

Harper turns ONE!

First off, I just have to say, this little girl is seriously beautiful. I'm fairly certain I caught Jude making eyes at her the moment they met, but that's a story for much later down the road.
Jess has been a long-time friend of mine, and I've had the pleasure of watching her sweet baby girls grow up. I met Harper in the hospital the day after she was born. How quickly does a year go by!
So when Jess asked me to capture Harper's cake smash and first birthday party, I was both honored and thrilled, and let me tell you, the details of this birthday party are where it's at. Jess knows how to throw a party, and I'm sure if she wasn't crazy busy with her family, her job, and her Nurture and Bloom doula work, she would love to plan the perfect party or shower for you because even if she says she is done planning showers and parties, she's an over-achiever like that. :)

Vendors:
Cake - Jenn Sattler out of Stuart


Hazel and Harper's Dresses - SnuggleBug Baby Boutique

All of the other details were hand-made by Jess and Erica Unick.



 







 

 












 













Hehe...love the one of her picking her nose.... :)

 
Happy birthday, beautiful baby girl.  I sure do love you.

2 comments:

  1. Harper is adorable. The whole family is adorable!
    And you my dear are uber talented! Can't wait to see what else you produce with your talents!
    if I should ever get married, I think I will have my photographer all lined up! :)
    Ali

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you, Ali! It was a WONDERFUL day! :)

      Delete