Background

Friday, April 26, 2013

Carter: The sweetest baby on the block

This little babe is one of the sweetest little beings I have ever met. I cannot say enough good things about this beautiful baby boy; he was such a pleasure to work with. We had him in so many different outfits and on different blankets, but he didn't even make a fuss. It's quite obvious how much his family loves him. They were so gentle, calming and sweet with him; it's no wonder he is such a mild-mannered little gentleman. I had the pleasure of taking Kayla and Adam's maternity pictures a few months ago, and we were all waiting this little guy's arrival with great anticipation! So when Kayla messaged me that they were going to be back to Nebraska after Carter was born; I couldn't wait!
 






 
Carter's Grandma knit this adorable owl beanie along with the little football outfit.  Seriously...how cute.                           


So maybe we like this outfit a little more than he does. :)






Those clocks up on the wall are set to the times that Kayla and her sisters were born.  How sweet is that?!


 
Congratulations, Kayla and Adam!  I am so excited for you and can see how much you love this sweet little baby!  I am looking forward to watching Carter grow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment