Background

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The future Mr. and Mrs. Hansen

When I asked this couple what was most important about planning their wedding, they said, "That I'm marrying my best friend."
Often times, before we even get to the wedding day, we get swept up in the planning and the hype of the big day, and we forget why we're doing this in the first place.  For many reasons, I don't believe that will be the case for this couple.  Simple.  They are keeping it simple.  They are keeping it about the two of them, and they are remembering that they are marrying their best friend.
I am beyond excited to capture this wedding.  When I first met with Kaitlyn and Paul, not only could I tell that I was going to be witnessing best friends marrying one another, but I knew that this was going to be a very unique occasion.  I will be a privileged guest to this intimate ceremony at the groom's parents' house.







Congratulations, Paul and Kaitlyn!


1 comment: