Background

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The Berggren Family

When Kim sent me the e-mail introducing me to each of her children, I could tell that this was going to be a very special photo-shoot. 
Which it was. 
After trying to arrange them for a posed family photo, I knew that we were going to get way better pictures when I let the kids do their own thing.  So I put on my running shoes, and I started to play.  Best choice I could have made as a photographer!  This was how I captured smiling faces, natural moments, and giggling children. 
This session was so fun!  So I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.




















And the final shot for the evening- After I left the family at one side of the park, I was walking back to my car and came across a real-life spiderman.  Ok, so he was actually a rockclimber who didn't want to lose his skills while living in the very flat area of Kearney, Nebraska.

1 comment:

  1. Those pictures are all terrific! You have a great eye! I think I looked a lot like the youngest baby! No hair... :) I had no hair until I was 3 years old! haa haa haa.
    You are doing a great job with your business!
    Love ya!
    Ali

    ReplyDelete